24th April 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Information about the vacancies for clinical psychology masters?

plz tell me about when next vacancies are shows for us and vacancies for clincal psycology master.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India? -- [New]
  5. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  7. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  9. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  12. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  13. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  14. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  16. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  17. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  18. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
25th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Information about the vacancies for clinical psychology masters?

Dear,
If you are willing to get master's seat in clinical psychology then you should have to see the below attached PDF file. I hope your all query are goes in air.

◘ Dear, If you want job in clinical psychology then log on to entirely dedicated job site for this. Website is Clinical Psychology Jobs

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MastersCounseling.pdf(59.1 KB, 107 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?