16th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about WLC college of Mumbai? How to take admission in WLC?

I want to know about WLC COLLEGE of mumbai,is it is good for bba course and it is recognized by government or not.I don't no anything about WLC.PLZ SIR TEII me about it.I should take admission in WLC or not.plz suggest me sir......

Related Questions:
13th September 2016, 09:17 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Information about WLC college of Mumbai? How to take admission in WLC?

WLC College India is one of the biggest professional education institutions in India. For WLC College India UG Programs candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Business Administration course in your 12th class is 50%. Duration of this course is 3 years.Yes, it is recognized by government. WLC business college or institute for career oriented training courses in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Nagpur, Hyderabad

Application Form –

You get the application form WLC College India official website.

Admission Process:

It is a three tier process comprising of the WLC Admission Test (WAT)-
>WLC Professional Test (WPT)
>Interview
>Post Admission Counseling.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Address:
WLC College
The South Indian Concerns Ltd.
401-Telang Road, Matunga East,
Matunga West, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India- 400019
Contact No.: 18001024456, 9818479333

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?