20th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Information reagrding CS course having completed my B.Com 3rd year?

Qu..give me deatil about c.s. ,i have completed b.com 3rd year.

22nd August 2011, 08:14 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Information reagrding CS course having completed my B.Com 3rd year?

Company Secretary !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Qu..give me deatil about c.s. ,i have completed b.com 3rd year.
For Company Secratary any Graduates (ecept for Fine Art) are Eligible for writing CS Exam. irrespective of Aggregate or Division score in the qualifying exam. The Executive Programs consits of 6 papers where 3 parts each.

Admission is open through ou the year with a payment of 7k for Commerce (Full details are Given below.) Those students who register upto 28 of feb will be eligible for both the modules in December Exam in same year and those wo register upto 31 Aug will be appearing both the modules in June Examination.

Click here for Online Registrations are open

Prospectus can be obtained From Any Branch and cost will be 200 by cash and 250 in case of Post and Courier for Foundation Programme 300 by cash payment & Rs.350 by Post or courier for Executive Programme

Fee Structure for CS Course

The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 2537/- (Incl. of taxes)

Fees: Rs. 7004/- (Incl. of taxes) for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 4550/- (Incl. of taxes) for Non Commerce Students For Executive Programme

Subjects Are :

Basic Economics,Business Communication,English,Financial Accounting,Company Law,Management Accounting,General and Commercial Law,Corporate Secretarial practice,Banking and Insurance,World Trade Organization,Corporate Restructuring,Human Resource Management and Industrial Relation,International Trade,Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations and many more

After successfully clearing all the stages of the examinations; candidates have to go for a practical training for 16 months in order that the individual becomes the member of the Institute of the CSI
19th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information reagrding CS course having completed my B.Com 3rd year?

who is subject b.com
24th September 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information reagrding CS course having completed my B.Com 3rd year?

cs executive programme classes procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?