18th September 2011, 10:29 PM
vitsu

Information regarding the job vacancy in government tourism sector?

can i have some information regarding job vacancy in government tourism sector as i have already completed my Diploma in the related field. thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  2. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  3. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  4. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  5. How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector? -- [New]
  6. Vacancies in Government Tourism department?
  7. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  9. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  11. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  12. Is there any government job in field of tourism sector?
  13. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  15. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  17. Is there any vacancy in government sector? I just got a job in central government sector in Delhi
  18. How to get a job in travel and tourism government sector
17th October 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the job vacancy in government tourism sector?

I need a job in government tourism sector in kerala . How do i know about the vaccancies ?
26th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Am a diploma holder in tourism and business studies and i need a job in the government tourism sector,hw do i knw about the vacancies availlable?
28th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a Diploma holder in Travel and Tourism Management. I need a job in the government tourism sector,hw do i knw about the vacancies availlable?
15th December 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done pgdm in tourism and travel from iittm gwalior. i am looking a government job in tourism sector. could you help me how can i get a government job in tourism sector?
18th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA(HR) is there any vacancy for me in government tourism sector. If it is then what is the proceedure to apply
8th January 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a MBA Travel and Tourism Management. I need a job in the government tourism sector,hw do i knw about the vacancies availlable?
23rd January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR GOVT TOURISM JOBS OR MAHARASHTRA TOURISM JOB IN GOVERNMENT SECTORS?
21st February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed masters in tourism management.i want to do government job in tourism industry in gujrat.please give me Information about this.
22nd February 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Masters in Tourism Management and now i am looking for a Government job availability in tourism.....please suggest
24th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed MBA Travel and Tourism Management and also completed in Travel Tourism Diploma so i need to get Govt job in Travel and Tourism sector how to now the vacancies in state and central ...so please suggest to mee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?