18th November 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector?

I have completed hotel management from Malta (institute of tourism studies). Actually sir i have a great interest in hotels and cooking and wants to get a job in government toursim sector. I want to know how much I can earn?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  2. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  3. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  4. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  5. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  6. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  9. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  13. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  14. Is there any government job in field of tourism sector?
  15. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  17. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
19th November 2015, 10:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector?

Tourism sector is one of the emerging sector in this century and therefore, many job opportunities are available for many people.

Some of the government jobs in the tourism sector are given below :

* Reservation Executive.

* Cabin crew.

* Tour planners.

* Operation executive.

* Hotels.

* Cultural tourism developer.

Some of the tourism organisation which offer job to these candidates are given below :

* Himachal Pradesh Tourism development corporation.

* Arunachal pradesh Tourism development corporation.

* Kerala Tourism development corporation.

* Tamil nadu Tourism development corporation.

* Delhi Tourism and transporatation development corporation.

The salary for these job are very good and can be increased with experience in the post. Generally, the salary for the freshers will be in the range of Rs.8000/- to Rs.12,000 with additional incentive and benefits. The salary can be increased with the experience of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?