28th March 2012, 11:14 PM
clita_d

Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

Can u pls give me complete information regarding part time mba in mumbai. . In accordance with college, admission procedure and fees .
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  3. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  8. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  12. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  15. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  16. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science course in part time? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA? -- [New]
  18. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
29th March 2012, 09:05 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

IGNOU Indira Gandhi National Open University gives high flexibility; you can shift your location anywhere and still continue your MBA.
9th March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clita_d View Post
Can u pls give me complete information regarding part time mba in mumbai. . In accordance with college, admission procedure and fees .
Thanks.
information about the procedure & criteria in jamnalal bajaj, NMIMS, Sydenham college, symboisis, IIM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?