9th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA?

Hello forum, good day, I am currently holding a MBA Degree (Marketing and Supply Chain) and wish to enroll for a doctorate program. Could you please advise me the Process of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, Topics to research upon, Guide fees, Scholarship facility & colleges/ universities offering Part time research programs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  3. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  4. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  5. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  6. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  7. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  10. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  11. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  12. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  13. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  15. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
  16. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?