9th June 2010, 09:34 PM
jitendraprajapati

Is Institute of Professional Studies and Research institute government or private?

Dear Sir,
I want to know about Institute of Professional Studies & Research (Paramedical Entrance Exam) is the instutute Government or not & tell me fee structure if you know.

please help me my sister will give the entrance exam.

Thanks,

Jitendra Prajapati

15th August 2011, 03:30 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Institute of Professional Studies and Research institute government or private?

The Institute of professional studies & research Institute is a Govt. one as it is Recognised by AICTE,Gont. of India & affiliated to BPUT.t is the only self-financing Institute which has been conducting 2 years Management Programme for the last 14 years with a student intake of 50-60% from outside the state.To get the more details about Fees structure as the latest one you can contact at-
Contact Person with Number:
Director
Prof Dr. J. K. Misra

Admission
Contact -9337730059/58/57/56

For more details visit to-
http://www.ipsar.ac.in/contact_us.htm
15th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Is Institute of Professional Studies and Research institute government or private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendraprajapati View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to know about Institute of Professional Studies & Research (Paramedical Entrance Exam) is the instutute Government or not & tell me fee structure if you know.

please help me my sister will give the entrance exam.

Thanks,

Jitendra Prajapati
Dear I here by inform you that the Institute is both Government or private both and the both are value equable there is no need to worry that where should take admission Jamia Hamdard University is also better for the paramedical and the fee will be not more here also and the value of JHU is very large as i know.

With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
16th March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir is this govt registed or private and wcich cdc it will provise us???? sir plzzz reply me as soon as possilble........
8th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir is this is wright
college name . ipsr
address. 12 satbari chattarpur
this is true college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?