18th June 2013, 10:03 AM
Patherchedu swapna

What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET

I got 276 rank in ou cet I want to do m.sc in Analytical chemistry.which are the best colleges for placements In which I can get seat

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can i get after scoring 333 43 rank in CET?
  2. List of good colleges in Pune in which I can get admission for MCA course after scoring 92.41 percentile and 898 rank in CET-MAH? Info about the placements?
  3. Will I get any 5 law college of LPU? I have scored 3720 rank in CET
  4. Which are the colleges in IPU? I have scored 33308 rank in IPU CET
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 794 rank in general category outside Delhi in IPU CET? Names of the colleges for which I can opt for?
  6. Am i eligible for medical seat in CET? i have scored 3000+ rank but have scored less than 50% in 12th.
  7. How much rank is required in CET for medical?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  9. Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank
  10. Which are the good B.Ed Minority college in Hyderabad? I have scored 15,730 rank in ED.CET
  11. What is the counseling schedule for B.A LLB? I have scored 4852 rank in CET -- [New]
  12. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  13. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  14. Is NIFT better in placements than UPTU colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  16. Can I get a college in IP for B.Tech course? I have scored 35543 CET rank
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  18. College at rank 1044 in MH-CET mba
29th February 2016, 07:50 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET

List of colleges

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai

Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade

KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai

ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai

Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune

SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai

N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research

Xavier Institute of Management Research, Mumbai
15th April 2016, 09:34 PM
mayankdhoundiyal346@gmail

Default Re: What are the best colleges for placements? I have scored 2276 rank in OU CET

Best colleges were:-

1)Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai

2)Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

3)Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai

4)Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade

5)KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

6)Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai

7)ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?