17th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Institutes that offer CS course in Kerala especially in Kottayam District?

I am a B.COM graduate . I would like to know about institutions which offer company secratory course in kerala especially in kottayam district?

19th November 2011, 10:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes that offer CS course in Kerala especially in Kottayam District?

This course is offered only by ICSI. You must necessarily register with them for the course. Since you are based in Kottayam you can visit the chapter which is located in Pattasseril Eranjal Road. Also from this year on there is an exam center in Kottayam itself. You can visit the institute to know details for the course.
26th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes that offer CS course in Kerala especially in Kottayam District?

Is there any coaching classes given at Kottayam for CS if so where is it..?
25th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to join for b.com.how to get online application form.i am from kottayam.which website i want to look.
11th July 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, could u pls tell me about the training in CS after executive level
25th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

how to pursue for a CS course after my 10 2 exam in kottayam? what are the procedures?
6th May 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Hai I just want to know the online registration procedure for CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME.AM Cochin Based.Where I can get the full information regarding this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?