25th September 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?

I am doing my M.Tech in Transportation Engineering and Management(Civil engineering).I want to know the institutions offering PhD in this stream..I want the list of IIT's and foreign institutes also.whether IISC Bangalore is offering this course?when they will invite the applications?

20th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?

want to do Ph.D in civil engineering at andhra pradesh or at bangalore.kindly advice eatliest.
Joseph
9th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?

want to do ph d in civil engineering in India from kuwait
kavitha
10th February 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

are there any IITs or AICTE/UGC recognized colleges offering Ph D in civil engineering (Transportation Engg or Construction Management) in India through distance education to enable working professionals pursue Ph D
8th June 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation in Engineering & Post Graduate Diploma in marketing management (2 Years). Am I eligible for PHD ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?