13th September 2010, 05:18 PM
xavier64

Which institutes in South India offer direct admission to B.Tech courses for NRI students on academic merits?

Which all institutes in South India offers direct admission to B Tech courses for NRI students on academic merits only.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering institutes in South Indian offering direct admission to NRI students based on Academic Arts?
  2. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  3. Which course is best to go for higher studies?
  4. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL?
  5. Which institutes offer quotas for Nepal students in India? Do IITs offer admission?
  6. Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  7. Best institutes that offer Embryology courses in India? -- [New]
  8. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  9. Will I be considered as an NRI while getting admission in Medical(in India)? I'm an Indian citizen and completed grade 12th in South Africa
  10. Procedure to do biotech?
  11. Can an NRI who has done IGCSE-A level appear directly for admission in India for MBBS or engineering courses?
  12. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  13. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  15. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  16. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  17. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  18. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
13th May 2011, 05:36 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institutes in South India offer direct admission to B.Tech courses for NRI students on academic merits?

hi,,,there are many colleges which offer admission to students in NRI category only on the academic basis without taking any admission test or producing the rank of an competitive exam,but the real problem is that the fees of such courses is very high and also the donation fees is too high some times even in the range of 10 lakhs, if you are able to afford such high payments then the names of some of the colleges is
1.vellur institute if technology
2,.srm engineering colleges
3.manipal university
4.srkr engineering college
5.cbit engineering college
6.psg college of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?