19th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Which Institution in Andhra Pradesh is best for IAS exam preparation? How can I get admission in the Institute?

Respected Sir, I am pursing my Graduation and while doing it I want to start preparing for IAS exam so I want to know which Institution in Andhra Pradesh is best for IAS exam preparation? How can I get admission in the Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th July 2017, 09:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Institution in Andhra Pradesh is best for IAS exam preparation? How can I get admission in the Institute?

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and for recruitment candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. Yes, you must start preparation for examination if you want to qualify in it.

There are many institutes in Andhra Pradesh for preparation of Civil Service examination. Some of them are :-

Nagarjuna Academy.

Takashila Academy.

Sriram IAS Academy.

There is no entrance test for admission in these institutes for preparation for Civil Service examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?