12th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Intermediate schools in Thane where can I get admission with 62%?

My percent is 62% in 10th standard. Now, I am looking for schools in Thane area and nearby area for pursuing 11th and 12th class. Can anybody please tell me the list of schools for class 11th admission and their admission criteria.

13th June 2019, 01:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Intermediate schools in Thane where can I get admission with 62%?

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out, this is a great question for everybody who are looking for senior schools in there region like thane. I would suggest you both science and commerce senior schools and you can check upon your percentage of marks in 10 standard for which school you qualifies.

so list of school with their address are given below:

senior secondary schools in thane, maharashtra

1. Carmelite convent english high school.

2.City convent high school and junior school.

3.Crescent english high school and junior college of arts, science and commerce.

4.Euro school.

5.Gurunanak english high school and junior college of commerce.

6.Holy writ school.

7.Kanchan high school and junior college.

8.abhinav junior college.

9.arunodaya public school.

10.archana trust english medium school and junior college.

these are some schools in your thane region.

for admission procedure you will have to check the merit list of each category.

I would say you should go some schools and ask them about last year merit percentage marks of each category of last year. According to that you can fill up the form for admissions.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?