21st January 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

List of schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Mumbai and Thane?

hello
i want to know the schools that offer biology
in 11th class anywhere in thane as well as in mumbai.
i have deep interest in physiotherapy.
so i will do BPT after my 12th......

Related Questions:
  1. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  2. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  5. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) degree in mumbai and thane?
  8. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  10. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  15. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  16. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  17. List of all MSc Microbiology colleges in Mumbai and Thane?
  18. Are there any colleges or institutes in Mumbai or Thane to do diploma in Railways? I just appear for HSC exam
31st January 2015, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Mumbai and Thane?

You can apply for admission in following schools

1. Oberoi International School, Oberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4236 3199

2. Campien School, 13 Cooperage Rd, Dr Ambedkar Statue Chowk Area, Fort
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2281 3304

3. Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4061 7000

4. Bombay Internation School, Gilbert Building, 2nd Cross Lane, Babulnath Road
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2364 8206

5. German School, 76, Behind Prabhat Building, Cumballa Hill, Bulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai
Phone: 022 2367 3888
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?