2nd January 2011, 10:30 PM
cyber_falcon9

Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?

Can u plz tell me name of intern courses to do during B.Tech CSE

what are the courses language or software courses which i can learn which will be helpful?

10th January 2011, 08:50 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?

sometime CSE students prefer to do some courses from other private institute on computer language. even the language is taught during the college course till they learn it very well form private institute. you may go like that.

otherwise you may do some courses which are not teach during the engineering course. like you may do some practical networking course, web design course, software programming course etc. nut you should go according to interest and in which field you want to do job later.

as you are CSE student so it is beneficial for you if you know so many computer language very well. but you must learn C language very well. then learn C++ and JAVA as object oriented programming language. then you may learn few other computer languages according to your interest.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 11:12 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?

Dear Friend
As i know you can do many intern courses during your B.Tech in ECE like you can do course of Embedded system, or courses of circuit design etc.
if you want to learn the computer then it is much useful in your placement. most important language is "C". after that you can do C++ and java as object oriented language.
good luck.....
28th February 2011, 09:33 AM
chinudey20

You can do your intern courses in BSNL. Also you should learn languges like Java , Dotnet , Oracle so that you will get higher priority in the campus selection.
14th March 2011, 10:07 PM
Assykiller

Cool Re: Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinudey20 View Post
You can do your intern courses in BSNL. Also you should learn languges like Java , Dotnet , Oracle so that you will get higher priority in the campus selection.
Bro c and c++ are already extinct.people gotta know atleast java and .net atleast nowadays.
so its high time that you get updated!
22nd March 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

is c enough for getting a job
12th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

siri i am pursuing btech in ece 2011 sir my question is that what are the courses to be learned in order to get in software field and also the hard ware field
13th May 2011, 04:04 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?

for helpfull language it may be java, .net,c,c++.
c,c++ is u read in b/t the btech
6th July 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

which is the best way to study C.A?After compliting 12th standard or any degree like B.A or B.com
7th September 2011, 10:12 AM
manoj rajpurohit

You can do some intern courses with the b.tech in which you ca select the embedded system, BSNL sector, networking etc.

You can also go for the programming language like the java, .net etc

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 03:10 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_falcon9 View Post
Can u plz tell me name of intern courses to do during B.Tech CSE

what are the courses language or software courses which i can learn which will be helpful?
You can do any course like embedded system,VLSI etc.These are the best

course for a ECE engineering student.You can choose any one of them.

If you have interest in computer languages than its very good for you to learn

c,c++,java,.net languages.These are some very good languages which will be

good for your future.These are some languages which are very helpful.So you

can choose any one of them.

I suggest you to focused on java language.Its very popular language now

these days and have so much scope in IT sector.

All the best.
15th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer during my btech 3rd year so that it will help me in future?(java or oracle)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?