15th July 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Internship procedures and criteria in various companies like HAL Bangalore?

hey..i want to know about the internship procedures and criteria in various companies,especially HAL bangalore.i m presently in 3rs sem in BBD,LKO.

13th March 2011, 01:32 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship procedures and criteria in various companies like HAL Bangalore?

dear friend yes you can do training in any organisation........

but 1st you make a letter from your college to training and placement department............

and send that letter to the company in which you want to do training........

the letter format should be this type format........

TO
THE GM/AGM
HAL BANGLORE

Then after 7-15 days he give to you reply..........
22nd March 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship procedures and criteria in various companies like HAL Bangalore?

diploma civil engg also internship is there
15th April 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m student of 3rd year student of information technology.
is it nesessary to done project for internship in various company
8th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

im final m.tech..need to do internship..plz any one suggest me how to approach .....im from vellore VIT
21st September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

how to get internship in hal
11th September 2014, 08:04 PM
reddy asha

hey..i want to know about the internship procedures and criteria in various companies,especially HAL bangalore.i m presently in 3rs sem in BBD,LKO.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?