15th December 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?

I want to apply an internship in HAL Bangalore. Please help me out with your guidance. Please do the needful. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

16th December 2015, 07:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian aerospace and defense company. For getting internship in HAL you have prepare a short resume of your all academics records. Also in the internship application you have to mention the purpose of internship. Send your resume along with the application to the respective department of HAL. It is good if you fax them the same documents. After this you have to wait for their shortlisting. After the result if you found your name under shortlisted candidates then you can start your internship from HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?