27th November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Isn't age limit a barrier for young students like me?

SIR,why is courage and bravery put behind age limit and degree...??????????????????I am 16 years old and i am very determined that i want to be a cid officer......then why cant i just because of age??????

9th December 2011, 06:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Isn't age limit a barrier for young students like me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,why is courage and bravery put behind age limit and degree...??????????????????I am 16 years old and i am very determined that i want to be a cid officer......then why cant i just because of age??????
Hello friend,
I really respect your determination to become a CID officer from bottom of my heart. But to be an officer, mere bravery and courage is not enough though they are important factors. As an officer, you will be leading a team, you will have to follow certain rules and regulation and will have to understand the law.
To be able to do so, you need to learn more and for which you will have to go for higher studies, you will have to complete your graduation to be qualified enough to join as an officer.
So, since you have made up your mind, just work hard, perform well in academic results and other activities, keep yourself physically fit and you will definitely become a CID officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?