28th April 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Job after doing BCA from IEM kolkata

If I do BCA from IEM Kolkata what kind of salary will I get?

28th April 2017, 03:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after doing BCA from IEM kolkata

The Aspiring can pursue his career in the government sector or private sector companies after completing Bachelor of Computer Application from a recognised University.

You can work in government sector like banking, dairy and public sector undertaking companies etc.
You can also work in private sector like teaching, software companies, web designing,etc.

You can study MSc in computer science or MSc in information technology or MBA or Ms PGDCA or hardware and networking courses on animation courses.
28th April 2017, 11:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after doing BCA from IEM kolkata

BCA is a three years graduation degree that can be pursued after completion of intermediate from any recognized board. After completion of BCA from IEM Kolkata, you can apply for a job in Banking Sector, Academic Institutions, Software Developing Companies, Stock Markets etc. You can apply for the post of Teacher & lecturer, Computer Programmer, Business Consultant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?