23rd April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How and when I can apply for study scholarship?

How and when I can apply for study scholarship? I just need some financial help to continue my studies and it would be really helpful for me if I know what all scholarship opportunities which are available right now. Can someone please provide me the complete details soon? Thanks!

23rd April 2015, 07:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when I can apply for study scholarship?

There are many scholarships which are offered by government and non-government organizations to provide financial assistance for all eligible and deserving candidates to pursue their higher educations. As you have not mentioned your academic qualifications, so we cannot provide you the exact scholarships which suits you.

* If you want to avail scholarship for undergraduate studies, then you can apply for the CSS scholarship scheme if you are eligible.

* To avail any scholarship the candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.

* You can also contact your respective college scholarship section to know what are all the scholarships available in your college.

* Generally, the scholarships are applied at the starting of the academic session.
23rd April 2015, 08:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for us to give you a detailed description and the list of scholarships if you do not state your current education qualification and what you are planning to study in the near future. Moreover, some scholarships are based on family income. So kindly provide the details by commenting below and we will provide detailed scholarships for which you are eligible. You can also click here to get info of various scholarships.
27th June 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
I am new in this site.I belong to a very humble family and now i am going to be admitted in IEM in kolkata for engineering. I HAVE GOT 92.4% IN HS EXAM.As weare very poor,so we cannot meet up the fees of IEM.So sir my question is can I get any scholarship? so that I can read without taking any bank loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?