28th September 2019, 11:25 AM
Sourvi

Job opportunities after M.Sc Botany in abroad?

I am doing M.Sc Botany. It's my first year. I want to go abroad for job. How can I go? And what are the opportunities for Botany students abroad? Which country has more job opportunities in Botany field?

2nd January 2020, 10:56 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Job opportunities after M.Sc Botany in abroad?

Dear Student, I guess you can try at your own home-land India as well because there are wider chances for you to get a job as an academician or as a scientist as well and that too with a good salary package, or else there may be equally good chances of a successful career in abroad. I may suggest you some renowned institutions to pursue your degree and you may consider any one of them - SRM University, Chennai,.................JNTUH, Hyderabad,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?