29th November 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BE course in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. I will do job after completing my Graduation. Kindly let me know about the opportunities available in Tamil Nadu for me. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2023, 08:21 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Job opportunities available for BE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu?

As an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering graduate, you can find job opportunities in various sectors such as manufacturing, automation, information technology, and many more. Here are some of the job opportunities that are available for you in Tamil Nadu:
  • Electronics Engineer: You can work as an Electronics Engineer with companies involved in designing, developing, and testing electronic equipment or devices. Some of the popular companies in Tamil Nadu hiring electronics engineers include HCL Technologies, Wipro, and TCS.
  • Control Systems Engineer: Control systems engineers design and develop control systems for various industries such as oil and gas, power generation, and manufacturing. Companies such as L&T, ABB, and Honeywell have operations in Tamil Nadu and may offer opportunities for control systems engineers.
  • Automation Engineer: Automation engineers design and maintain automated systems in various industries such as manufacturing, transportation, and logistics. Companies such as Siemens, Rockwell Automation, and Schneider Electric have operations in Tamil Nadu and may offer opportunities for automation engineers.
  • IT Support Engineer: As an electronics and instrumentation engineer, you can also work in the Information Technology sector as an IT support engineer. Many IT companies such as Infosys, Cognizant, and Tech Mahindra have operations in Tamil Nadu.
  • Research and Development Engineer: If you are interested in research, you can work as a research and development engineer in companies such as Motorola, Robert Bosch, and Samsung which have research centers located in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?