21st January 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Microbiology?

what are the oppurtinities for the microbiology students studying MSc

3rd March 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Microbiology?

after studied microbiology vettiya 2 varusam summave veetula ? how to join and search job plse tell anybody,manasu nonthu poi ketruken
5th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Microbiology?

I have tried so much but I am unable to find the syllabus of microbiology for NET exam so please help me in the same i want to pass the net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology? 3 19th May 2020 10:33 AM
Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? 36 31st May 2018 06:49 PM
What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? 42 9th May 2018 02:16 PM
Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available? 8 8th May 2016 01:35 PM
Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? 38 8th May 2014 09:05 PM