15th October 2019, 05:28 PM
kale.poonam

Job opportunities in government sector in Fashion and Design department?

I am a Fashion Designer with 12 years experience in garment industry. I am looking for government jobs related to similar field. I am also interested in to teach stitching and tailoring to students from government school. Kindly help me in this matter.

19th October 2019, 12:53 AM
Shehjadi
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector in Fashion and Design department?

Those who wants to make career in Fashion Designing in Government sector, they can appear for NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam and pass it.

After qualifying this exam, you will selected for taking admission in government college of fashion designing on the basis of your marks and merit list.

Then after, you can get job in government sector for fashion designing.
19th October 2019, 07:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector in Fashion and Design department?

There is no such ready sector by government of India. This field has no use in government version body. But in textile industry there are several positions opportunities, though they are not speciality a fashion designer position.
19th October 2019, 10:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in government sector in Fashion and Design Department:-

Project developer
Project helper
Management trainees
Technologist
Craftsman
Lab analyst
Research executive
Assistant designer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?