6th July 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Best option after B.Pharm between a Job, M.Pharma and M.Tech?

hello sir,i am a student of b.pharm last year from up.tech.uni. What s best option after b.pharm ,a job m.pharm mba or m.tech,i am in very tense that i go for a pg course or job

Related Questions:
7th July 2011, 10:33 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best option after B.Pharm between a Job, M.Pharma and M.Tech?

Dear friend,
After B pharma you become graduate.So,you are eligible to above course but not eligible for M-tech because for these you have to do graduate in B-tech.

If you are getting a nice job nowdays then you go with it and do MBA in correspondence.
If not Then according to your interest.If you want to retain B-pharma study and you like these subject then you go for M pharam and if you want job in medical sector jobs.
If you are interested in Management study then go through MBA course.Through these course the job scope is very more if you do your MBA from any Good institute like IIM's or State top MBA colleges.
23rd September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

go for a job its better option than Mpharm
30th September 2011, 10:43 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
choose m.pharmacy after b.pharmacy .because you came from pharma back round.so it is the best for you.
at other side if you choose m.tech the total subjects are different
so you unable to understand once
so that is the main reason
so choose m.pharmacy after b.pharmacy
good luck
19th October 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want to prepare for IAS preparation , i have done B pharmacy and m pharmacy in pharmacology. I want to prepare for IAS examination, so which are the subjects i need to choose. kindly guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?