13th October 2011, 06:39 AM
sinu jose

Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?

I would like to know about central govt job opportunity for nurses and also the BSc and msc nursing tutors for various colleges under state or central govt and how to apply it

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  2. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  3. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  4. List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
  5. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  6. Entrance tests for MSc Nursing course in AIIMS? Job opportunities for BSc Nursing freshers?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Nursing for Male Nurses in India? What are the government jobs for male nurses in India?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  9. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  11. How can I get central government job for nurses?
  12. Will the job demand in abroad for BSc nurses decrease after 4 to 5 years?
  13. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  14. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  15. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  16. Central Government jobs for male nurses?
  17. Can I do MBBS after doing BSc Nursing without appearing for PMT? Which are the government colleges for Male nurses in India?
  18. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
31st October 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?

myself Leonord Joel completed Bsc nursing in 2010.i like to work in central hospitals.so kindly inform to this [email protected]
17th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?

i compleated my gnm 3 and half year nursing course and i have a 1 year experience now i am waiting a chance for a job
so kindly please remember me while postings is their i will apply the job please inform me on [email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me staff nurse notifaction in 2012 in india
21st December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am asish.i am passed GnM COUrse.i have 8 month experince.i would like staff nurse job in central govt .what we do
26th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am febin,completed bsc nsg,please infrm about cetral govt jobs to this [email protected]
1st January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am Rinu going to complete my b.sc nursing course from Narayana Hrudayalaya College of Nursing i would like to work as a tutor or staff nurse in government hospital please send to my id [email protected]
18th January 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc 4 years nursing in 2011 and i was in dilema wat to do next either job or to continue my studies.actually i am interested in mbbs is der any oppurtunities for me,even i want to know about mba pls kindly pass the information to my mail [email protected].
24th January 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is nursing is a useful career for future or choose something else
27th January 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the opportunities for MSc nurses under government scheme including the teaching side on [email protected]
13th March 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

my self dhanya,passed bsc nursng n 2010 wt first division,i would like to work as a tuitor in any govt nusng school,pls let me knw,[email protected]
14th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

myself anju ann presently working as a staff nurse in a private hospital.plz giv me information hw to apply a job in central gov hospitals to my id:[email protected]
15th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

let me know the vacancies of central gov hospitals for nurses and how to apply for entrance exam
19th March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

myself bhawana passed bsc nsg from indore working as a staff nurse in govt. hosp. plz give me infrmtn about job in central govt and how to apply to my [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

plz give me some guidance of how i can get in nursing research in some reputed institution.. i have completed M.Sc nursing in pediatrics from CMC vellore
26th March 2012, 12:01 AM

Thumbs up Re: Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinu jose View Post
I would like to know about central govt job opportunity for nurses and also the BSc and msc nursing tutors for various colleges under state or central govt and how to apply it
and also iwant information about notification and can we do mbbs and mba plz tel ful details to send me
26th March 2012, 12:21 AM

Thumbs up Re: Job Opportunities for Nurses in Central Government? How to apply for various B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing Tutors for various colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinu jose View Post
and also iwant information about notification and can we do mbbs and mba plz tel ful details to send me
11th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hai am bsc nurse 3 yrs exp any vacancy inform me( [email protected])
16th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am sheeba having 3 yrs of experience after MSc nursing and 3 yrs of experience after my BSc nursing. I am searching for a govt job. kindly inform me in [email protected]
16th July 2012, 08:58 PM
samatha89
Member+

Several openings are available as nurses in the government sector. Advertisements are posted for the same from time to time in the central government or state government employment newspapers.

Eligibility for nursing jobs is usually higher secondary plus a diploma or degree in nursing. In some cases the minimum educational qualification may be decreased to matriculation with a degree or diploma in nursing. The age limit is usually from 21-35 years. For SC, ST, OBC, PH, OH or government employees the age limit is made flexible from 18-40 years. The salary of government nurses ranges from roughly 9000 to 35000 INR. They also get grade pay of 4600 INR.
send your resume to nursing colleges for tutor post.
all the best
23rd July 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the opportunities for MSc nurses under government scheme including the teaching side on [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/job-opportunities-nurses-central-government-how-apply-various-b-sc-m-sc-nursing-tutors-various-colleges-412293.html#ixzz21SsLeWjP
25th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

REGARDS,
SHOAIB ALI
NATIONAL GUARD
NEIL ARMSTRONG FAMILY
DIPLOMA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [INVENTORY SYSTEM]
GRADUATION MATHEMATICS / PHYSICS [BLACK BODY / DOUBLE SLITS %u2018EXPERIMENTS%u2019 Wave Functions]
M.S. INFORMIX [ONLINE BANKING] LICENSE NUMBER 499871.
M.Phil. TELCO. [WIRELESS ECG] %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019
DESIGN PARTICIPANT & CANDIDATE FOR DOCTORATE REGARDING
TAKING BONE STRUCTURE OF HUMAN BODY VIA USING RADAR TECHNOLOGY
WIRELESSLY %u2018FOR MOBILE PHONE%u2019 [LIKEWISE X RAY]
BIRTH PLACE [UNITED KINGDOM]
LOCATION [KARACHI, PAKISTAN]
ADMINISTRATOR [HAPPY COW UNITED KINGDOM] SERVER ROOM, ALPHA ROUTER, NETWORK, TELECOMMUNICATION & ANTENNA %u2018VOLUNTARY%u2019
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xeRXlgchdQ&feature=related
Phone Number .: 021-36643561

[PERSONAL RESEARCH AREA %u2018PLAZAMA CAR%u2019 / %u2018WATER CAR%u2019 / %u2019SOLOR CAR%u2019 / %u2018ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION BY HYDROGEN CELL%u2019 / %u2018SATELLITE ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018WIMAX ANTENNA%u2019 / %u2018ADVANCE NEXT GENERATION SERVER MACHINE MOTHER BOARD DESIGNING%u2019 / %u2018COMMUNICATION DEVICES%u2019 / %u2018OPTICAL SWITCH%u2019 / %u2018QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY%u2019 / AND MANY MORE ]
22nd August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.sc nursing(Paediatric) and have 3yrs of clinical experience, if there is any vacancy in government or centeral government for staff nurse plz reply me on my email: [email protected].
21st October 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me latest nurse posts vacancies in railway
20th January 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i ajimol i have completed my diploma in gnm how to apply central govt jobs
28th July 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope of bsc nursing in india
27th November 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i want only calper for central govt exam for nursing
8th June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc.nursing degree course and i am searching the job now please inform me at ...... [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I completed post bsc nursing I would like to work in government nursing college how can I apply for this plz tell me the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?