23rd October 2011, 03:31 PM
goutam gouda

Job Prospects of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

job prospects in core after btech in biotech.
i am very confusion regarding jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student?
  2. Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad? -- [New]
  3. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  4. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  8. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  11. Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?
  12. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of good institutes/universities across India for M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology? What are the job prospects for M.Tech and M.Phil?
  14. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  15. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  16. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  18. What is the job scope after B.Tech Biotechnology?
23rd October 2011, 06:38 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Job Prospects of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goutam gouda View Post
job prospects in core after btech in biotech.
i am very confusion regarding jobs.
hiiii friend...here i can help you....

there are less jobs in biotechnology with btech.............so you have to go for higher studies to get a core job.............or else you can take any software job...................in companies like infosys,,wipro,,IBM,oracle etc....
7th November 2011, 09:50 PM
rudramishra

you can take any software job...................in companies like infosys,,wipro,,IBM,oracle
3rd December 2011, 07:59 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living things in engineering, technology,medicine, and other useful applications.Hence bio technologists can find jobs in the above mentioned sectors.Since, more and more global pharmaceutical
companies are seeking India to set their research and development centers here.
A biotechnologist may find jobs in various quarters. In India Students can mainly explore job options in the following fields:

1. Drug and pharmaceutical research
2. Public funded laboratories
3. Chemicals
4. Environment control
5. Waste management
6. Energy
7. Food processing &
8. Bio-processing industries

Some of the premier companies that offer Biotechnology professionals with handsome pay-package are:-

Dabur, Ranbaxy, Hindustan Lever, Dr Reddy's Labs, Thapar Group, Indo American Hybrid Seeds, Biocon India Limited, IDPL, Hindustan Antibiotics,.etc

The above mentioned are the core companies from your stream.Hence, try out for a job in the above mentioned companies.
3rd December 2011, 12:26 PM
the gladiator

biotechnology is one of the newly enhanced sector in india. on behalf of my knowledge it is very good sector for the jobs. there are several jobs in the field of biotechnology.Biotechnology is the mixture of biology and chemistry. hence there is vast oppertunities in this field. i suggusted you to go in this field without any tension. If you do hard work, you get success in every field.
with best wishes.................
3rd December 2011, 01:39 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living things in engineering, technology,medicine, and other useful applications.Hence bio technologists can find jobs in the above mentioned sectors.Since, more and more global pharmaceutical
companies are seeking India to set their research and development centers here.
A biotechnologist may find jobs in various quarters. In India Students can mainly explore job options in the following fields:

1. Drug and pharmaceutical research
2. Public funded laboratories
3. Chemicals
4. Environment control
5. Waste management
6. Energy
7. Food processing &
8. Bio-processing industries

Some of the premier companies that offer Biotechnology professionals with handsome pay-package are:-

Dabur, Ranbaxy, Hindustan Lever, Dr Reddy's Labs, Thapar Group, Indo American Hybrid Seeds, Biocon India Limited, IDPL, Hindustan Antibiotics,.etc

The above mentioned are the core companies from your stream.Hence, try out for a job in the above mentioned companies.
15th May 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can i expect for b.tech biotechnology in india in 2016
28th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Good companies offering jobs after Msc. Food science and quality control in india? ? What is the pay scale?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?