25th February 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Jobs with good salary after B.Tech (CSE) with 70% marks? Company secretary exam?

I have Done My B.E with Computer science In year 2010 with 70% aggregate.I m Confused About My Career Because I wasted My 1 year on giving Bank PO exams but Not get selected.I Dont want to do PG. i want to do job. will you suggest me in which areas i could get higher salary . My Aunty suggest Me to start preparation for company seceratory enterence xams. Is there Any Exams Held For This profile??

25th February 2011, 03:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs with good salary after B.Tech (CSE) with 70% marks? Company secretary exam?

After preparing for the Bank PO test you must have become proficient in solving aptitude problems. In most organisations especially IT related require the candidates to appear for an exam in this area. So it should be easy for you to clear. Company Secretary course is for those who wish to the pursue a job managing the various legal requirements of the organisations. Being from B.Tech you should check for advertisement which match your profile and apply accordingly.
25th February 2011, 07:10 PM
goldin

Default Re: Jobs with good salary after B.Tech (CSE) with 70% marks? Company secretary exam?

for more salary.software job is suitable for you. you select any one of the best company and start prepare for that company previous year question papers. you will be selected
25th February 2011, 08:15 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

you can try for top IT companies
like TCS WIPRO Infosys etc.
they offer good salaries and since you have good score in engineering it
should be a plus.
You can also try for government jobs as they pay very nice salaries after
the 6th pay scale with job security.
IES/state level engineer recruitment may be a good option
for you.
In addition if you are interested in teaching you can take up teaching in schools
and colleges ... needless to say they offer very good salaries these days
with additional income from tuition's or coaching.

About CS.. it is a very good professional course organized by ICSI
it is a 3 level course ... for finance /taxation etc. work for a company.
starting salaries are in the range of 6-25 lakhs depending on profile
but i must say since your commerce knowledge is negligible it will
be a very tough course for you... but rewards will be good too.
29th March 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i have done my engg in agriculture in 2010 only. so is it gud if i choose to do Company secretary course or i have to go for some other course, but i am not interested in doing m.e.???
8th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing b.tech/information technology (8th sem) with aggregate 80% marks and had done 6 month training in .net now want to get job which gives high salary and increment opportunities
so please help me that whether i should go for software industry or in banks because i want to do job in Punjab only......
please reply me on [email protected]
or
28th April 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is salary after bca ccna
3rd May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

after 12th pcm what is the right carrier option
30th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

top most companyies for civil btech.and sallary information
3rd August 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is salary after bca ccna
5lakh
21st August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am the final yr of ece and i would like to have a job in software side so please suggest me what r the computer languages to be known to get the job
27th August 2011, 08:52 PM
immadikondalarao

Post Re: Jobs with good salary after B.Tech (CSE) with 70% marks? Company secretary exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
After preparing for the Bank PO test you must have become proficient in solving aptitude problems. In most organisations especially IT related require the candidates to appear for an exam in this area. So it should be easy for you to clear. Company Secretary course is for those who wish to the pursue a job managing the various legal requirements of the organisations. Being from B.Tech you should check for advertisement which match your profile and apply accordingly.

hai,
dont worry
Yes you can definately appear the Government exams after Engineering in Computer Science. Manny government exams are come for CS students, So you can attend the exam of JTO BSNL , ISRO , DRDO and all computer related exam.........

you can go for the following jobs listed below
for details you can see http://www.yuvajobs.com/indian-govt-jobs.asp

Technical Assistant Government Jobs in Bangalore , (0 yrs)
Software Technologies Parks of India
Bangalore

JRF Government Jobs in Hyderabad , (0 yrs)
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad

Officer Government Jobs in Across South India , (0 yrs)
Repco Bank
Across South India

Project Officer Government Jobs in Kharagpur , (0 yrs)
IIT Kharagpur

Senior Research Fellow Government Jobs in Calicut (Kerala) , (0 yrs)
Indian Institute of Spices Research

there are whole lot of exams in following psu's:
1.drdo
2.bhel
3.hal
4.ugc
5.upsc
6.ntpc
7.isro
8.barc etc
al the best
25th September 2011, 01:42 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

There are so many jobs with good salary is waiting for you.
Here I'm giving you some of them.

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.WIPRO

4.HCL

5.INFOSYS

6.IBM

7.ACCENTURE

8.SATYAM

9.UPSC examination

10.ISRO
25th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
16th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 1year machnical engeering in trichi... pls tell me about pakages after comletion b.tec.
16th September 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

iam an 12 standard student and my mom is suggesting me to do cse engg.can i know how much salary i will get in my carrier years. and i want the salary to be above 40,000. plz advice me what would i do?
12th April 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary after doing b.tect it information science??
8th December 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a 5th semester b tech student of CSE. i have some back papers in my previous semesters. i am confused about my career. can i get a job with an average salary when i complete my studies even if i have some back papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?