24th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is KIIT Bhubaneshwar B.Tech branch changeable?

Whether in KIIT bhubneshwer B.tech branch is changable automatic or any request is required

2nd July 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is KIIT Bhubaneshwar B.Tech branch changeable?

i complite deploma in taxtile branch.i know about which branch admit in kiit.
6th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

when you will publish the upgrade branch for the new addmission in kiit 2012.i want to change my branch from eee to electrical or mechanical.pls rpl fast
thanking you
Rakesh Kumar
13th June 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I took ETC and MBA dual degree in KIIT at the time of councelling... I didn't knew about the date of branch sliding. Can I change it now my kiitee rank is 4378
3rd July 2015, 05:54 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding B.Tech Course at KIIT University.

Nice to see you in the engineering field. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is the one of the famous private college which provide the batter facility and standard quality education. It is a Deemed University. Its conducts own entrance examination for taking admission in the different courses.

You must choose your branch at the time of counselling. As per your question if you are not happy with the current branch then can change your branch after completing the first year of the engineering course if your CGPA is > 8.5 and there is no backlog in the 1st year. There is no other mode to change the branch.

I think this information will help you. Study well for the brightness future. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
15th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

In kiiIIT Bhubaneswar after changing B.Tech branch will my fees structure will remain the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?