23rd November 2010, 07:14 PM
anshu singh178

Which kind of jobs are available for me after diploma in Computer Science?

i am dip. in computer science student and i want to whos jobs is better for me?

9th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which kind of jobs are available for me after diploma in Computer Science?

You are studying in a very good branch of technical line which have a bright future indeed.
So,according to me you should go for higher study other than the job,then a bright carrier is waiting for you.

After completing the diploma ,you can go for B.Tech in Computer Sc. then M.tech and then Ph.D ,which help you to go for any service line Government job as well as Private sector job.

otherwise there are some opportunities after diploma like:

Clerical post in SBI,UBI,PNB etc.

Railway recruitment board(RRB)

Airport authority of India(AAI)

9th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which kind of jobs are available for me after diploma in Computer Science?

dear friend,
After completion of diploma course in computer science you will not get mush opportunity to get a good job..

For that you have to go for higher study like- B.tech , M.tech.

your stream is very good, after completion of B.tech course in computer science you can get a good job in a leading software company..
Beside this you can apply for PSU exams...

So, go for B.tech course...
If you want to gather more knowledge in your field and you want to get a much better designation , then you can go for M.tech course..

Now, it is up to you.....
All the best.....
17th September 2011, 04:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

you can go for masters
you can prepare for certificates like java or networking
you can get in to any software industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?