9th November 2018, 01:35 AM
razzkhan17

From a Kindergarten school teacher how should I advance toward Software Test Analyst?

I have done my B.Com in 2005 and since then I'm working as a Kindergarten Teacher. In 2017 I did my MBA in HR. Now after 12 years experience in teaching field I want to move into IT as QA. I am 38 years old now and want to move abroad as I have Financial constraints and would want to work in IT as a software test analyst. Kindly advise how to go about it.

8th May 2023, 11:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From a Kindergarten school teacher how should I advance toward Software Test Analyst?

Those who have bachelor's or masters degree in the relevant stream
Computer science
Computer information system
Electrical Engineering
Business management
Information Technology are eligible.
It's not mandatory to have some standard degree but it will help you to spear your wings in software testing field. There are many software testing classes to groom your software skills and will help you to persue a career , even with no degree in computer science.
Other requirements which one needs to start a career as software tester
1 Software Tester skills
2 Basic knowledge of SQL
3 fundamentals of linux and other OS
4 Hands on experience with test management , Defect tracking, Automation tools.
Automation testing courses will help prepare the best test automation strategy and achieve mastery in most efficient way possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?