14th January 2010, 01:02 PM
rakeshkryadav1991

to know status of jee form

sir,iwant to know the status of my jee form.my form no is A140024573.please inform me wheather my form is accepted or not.

11th September 2012, 10:30 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: to know status of jee form

IIT JEE 2012 shall test the students’ abilities in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both IIT JEE 2012 Paper I and IIT JEE 2012 Paper II shall have questions from these 3 subjects. Since IIT JEE 2012 is a competitive examination, the level of questions shall be little higher, though content of question papers matching with physics, chemistry and mathematics of Class 11th and Class 12th standard.

IIT JEE 2012 Counseling shall be conducted by different IITs after the declaration of IIT JEE 2012 Result. For architecture and design programs an additional Architecture Aptitude Test shall be conducted only for those candidates obtained All India Rank - AIR in IIT JEE 2012. India has 15 IITs located in different states. To know more about these institutes, Click Here.

IITJEE to be Replaced by Joint Entrance Examination

(JEE)
Starting from 2013, a two step common entrance test will replace the old IIT-JEE and AIEEE. Previously

known as the ISEET, the single common entrance test has been renamed as the Joint

Entrance Examination (JEE)
. JEE 2013

will be managed and conducted by CBSE.

New JEE 2013 has been designed to give more weightage to Std XII exam results. It will consist of two objective type papers -
JEE-Main and JEE-Advance. Syllabus of JEE 2013 is same as that designed for ISEET. Two rank lists will be prepared, one for all the IIT and the one for all other engineering institutes. JEE is proposed to be held twice in a year - once during November/December and then in April/May.

Click Here For Complete Information on JEE 2013
11th September 2012, 10:32 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

IIT JEE 2012 shall test the students’ abilities in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both IIT JEE 2012 Paper I and IIT JEE 2012 Paper II shall have questions from these 3 subjects. Since IIT JEE 2012 is a competitive examination, the level of questions shall be little higher, though content of question papers matching with physics, chemistry and mathematics of Class 11th and Class 12th standard.

IIT JEE 2012 Counseling shall be conducted by different IITs after the declaration of IIT JEE 2012 Result. For architecture and design programs an additional Architecture Aptitude Test shall be conducted only for those candidates obtained All India Rank - AIR in IIT JEE 2012. India has 15 IITs located in different states. To know more about these institutes, Click Here.

IITJEE to be Replaced by Joint Entrance Examination

(JEE)
Starting from 2013, a two step common entrance test will replace the old IIT-JEE and AIEEE. Previously

known as the ISEET, the single common entrance test has been renamed as the Joint

Entrance Examination (JEE)
. JEE 2013

will be managed and conducted by CBSE.

New JEE 2013 has been designed to give more weightage to Std XII exam results. It will consist of two objective type papers -
JEE-Main and JEE-Advance. Syllabus of JEE 2013 is same as that designed for ISEET. Two rank lists will be prepared, one for all the IIT and the one for all other engineering institutes. JEE is proposed to be held twice in a year - once during November/December and then in April/May.

Click Here For Complete Information on JEE 2013
16th September 2012, 09:57 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

If you want to know the current status of your IIT-JEE application form, then you can easily know it by visiting Official Site of IIT-JEE.

Enter your Application No. and you will be notified about your Application Form Status.

The Official Sites of IIT-JEE are mentioned here:
jee.iitd.ac.in

>> However, now IIT-JEE forms are not released.

>> They will released from November or December most probably.

>> Now, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will be commenced in place of AIEEE and IIT-JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?