7th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?

I am doing Engineering with Computer science. And i am more Intrested in coding. But I am confused about what language I should prefer to learn for coding either JAVA or C# or any other language. And detail about the International certifications of that particular language. how can i prepare for it?
Thanks
From Rashi

24th June 2011, 12:34 AM
prash22

Default Re: Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?

Its all depends in which language you have professionally basic knowledge..coding in these language needs a deep knowledge...prefer that which you are best in. All the best!!
7th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?

i m mca student.i just want to know that i should do asp.net,java or c sharp which is in demand
27th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

what's the scope of c language for an MCA student?
31st August 2011, 02:26 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Engineering with Computer science. And i am more Intrested in coding. But I am confused about what language I should prefer to learn for coding either JAVA or C# or any other language. And detail about the International certifications of that particular language. how can i prepare for it?
Thanks
From Rashi
Its very good to know that you have interest in programming languages and coding.There is so much scope in programming field.So you choose a very good option.If you want to choose any one between both of them then java is good for you.If you have knowledge about the basic languages like c or c++ then its very good to learn java language becuse java made from c language syntax and methods of c++ language.So choose java language.It will give you so much opportunities in future for a job.If you want to java certification then you can get it from a honourable institute which helps you in your future.

All the best
3rd September 2011, 06:18 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You are giving two option java and c#. then i will suggest you to go with the java programming.

you are very interested in coding area then java is best option for you.

You can choose any best college or institute like HCL WIPRO etc.

you must have the basic knowledge for java coding and you are saying that you are already interested in the coding then your basic knowledge will be good about the object oriented language like c++.

the feature of c++ and java are very similar like inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism etc.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?