13th June 2012, 08:52 AM
kamalipriya

Last 10 years Infosys placement aptitude question papers with answers?

i have infosys placement interview next month (july)in my college so i need infosys last 10 years placement aptitude questions with answers.i request you to mail the above requirements to my email id.my id is [email protected]

29th July 2012, 11:52 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: Last 10 years Infosys placement aptitude question papers with answers?

hi friend

i attached the placement papers.i hope these helps you

File Type: pdf infosys papers1.pdf(47.4 KB, 19509 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers2.pdf(127.5 KB, 12535 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers3.pdf(29.4 KB, 10359 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers4.pdf(13.6 KB, 9490 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers5.pdf(12.2 KB, 8667 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers6.pdf(51.2 KB, 9103 views)
File Type: pdf ifosys papers7.pdf(601.2 KB, 12695 views)
25th March 2013, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Last 10 years Infosys placement aptitude question papers with answers?

sir,i hav placement in infosys next year in my college so i need sample aptitude questions,so that it will be easy to prepare for my interviews.
25th September 2013, 01:42 AM

sir,i hav placement in infosys next year in my college so i need sample aptitude questions,so that it will be easy to prepare for my interviews.
hai ...plz infosys aptitude previous questions papers tell me [email protected] plz send me anna
26th September 2013, 09:13 AM

have you any top elecrical placement paper & answere plz update it?
26th September 2013, 11:54 PM

sir, I have a placement in Infosys in my college....on 7th october please send me some important tips and few infy apptitude papers as soon as possible.....on [email protected]
15th January 2014, 10:58 PM

sir,I need previous papers of infosys.can u please send to my email.my email id is [email protected]
30th January 2014, 08:19 AM
ambuj kumar0

sir,I need previous papers of infosys.can u please send to my email.my email id is bathala. [email protected]
28th February 2014, 05:50 PM

hello sir i have infosys online test in chennai in this sunday.can u guide me some tips to clear it easily?
28th February 2014, 05:54 PM

hello sir ,i have infosys aptitude test on march 2 in chennai.can u guide me some tips to clear it easily.mail id is [email protected]
8th March 2014, 01:43 PM

Sir I have to be attend infosys offcampus drive on Wednesday.. Can u give me some tips to clear it easily.my Id [email protected]
5th May 2014, 02:57 PM

last 10 year placement written test papers with question n answers of infosys
18th September 2014, 02:10 AM

Hello sir,
I have need a 10 year previous paper,because after one week Infosys and another week Tcs will be come...
So i am very requested send me a all type question and solution like aptitude, LR, VR etc.
my email id [email protected]

response me a fast sir.
thank you sir
20th October 2014, 05:33 PM

Hello sir,
I have need a 10 year previous paper,because after one week Infosys and another week Tcs will be come...
So i am very requested send me a all type question and solution like aptitude, LR, VR etc.
my email id [email protected]
8th December 2014, 04:46 PM

my Infosys selection test is on 14th dec 2014 so please email me at [email protected] relevant and latest question papers and pattern of Infosys.
19th December 2014, 02:34 PM

Dear Sir/Madam!
Have A very Pleasent Day!
I have finished my UG IN Computer Science at Goverment Arts College.
My ambition is to get job placement in INFOSYS.
please Give tips to acheive my ambition.

Thank You,

Mohan.M
24th January 2015, 07:18 PM

sir i need infosys placement model papers so please send to my mail id sir [email protected]
28th January 2015, 12:28 PM

sir please send me the sample questions for appearing the infosys written test because I will have test in the next week.

mail id: [email protected]
21st October 2017, 06:36 PM

Sir I need Infosys placement model papers so please send to my mail id sir [email protected]
1st March 2018, 09:26 PM

Please provide me the last 10 years question of infosys off campus drive with solved answer.My mail id - [email protected]
9th June 2018, 03:21 PM

Sir, i need a last 10 years on campus placement papers. Pls send to my mail id [email protected]
4th September 2018, 12:58 AM

Sir I need last 10 years placement test papers I have interview on 10th of this month. Please, send it to my mail