17th September 2011, 02:12 PM
zyra

Last 10 years previous years question papers with solutions of General Ability Test of NIFT?

general ability test nift last 10 years question paper with solutions

19th September 2011, 03:55 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years previous years question papers with solutions of General Ability Test of NIFT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyra View Post
general ability test nift last 10 years question paper with solutions

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NIFT - GENERAL ABILITY

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NIFT - General Ability in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the type of questions followed and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers...

-> To know more about NIFT general ability section pattern and model online CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NIFT.zip(583.8 KB, 841 views)
19th September 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years previous years question papers with solutions of General Ability Test of NIFT?

I have done m.b.a in finance and now i want to do m.phil-phd from distance education IGNOU. i live in south delhi so i want to know the nearest study center .plz. help
19th September 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years previous years question papers with solutions of General Ability Test of NIFT?

sir/mam...

if any body .....pls i have a problem .....i am going 2 face my 1st interview in my life ....in BEL...pls help me hw 2 prapare for interview.....pls provide me some ques.. for interview....my email ..
[email protected]
19th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Dear,
NIFT sample papers with solutions download NIFT Sample test papers solved papers NIFT previous year question papers NIFT paper pattern 2011. ... These are Creative Ability test, General Ability Test, Situation test and ... The last one is Managerial ability test which consists of case study,
Thanks.
19th September 2011, 08:02 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear freind,
The general ability test pattern of NIFT is given below. Please have a look.

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip 23.zip(583.8 KB, 167 views)
19th January 2013, 05:39 PM
neeta ramsinghani

plz send me last 10 year sample paper of nift enterence exam with solution plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?