19th January 2010, 01:11 PM
makayeeram

Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?

sir
pleas send me last 6 years MCA solved entrance question papers conducted by kerala university and tips to gain good marks in entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Previous years solved question papers for MCA exam, Kerala
  3. Information about MCA entrance exam of Kerala Entrance Commission? Past solved question papers?
  4. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How can I apply for MCA entrance exam in Kerala? What is the syllabus for the MCA including Physics and Chemistry entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Last 5 years solved question papers for M.Sc Computer science entrance exam of Kerala University
  7. Kerala University, M.S. in Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
  9. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  10. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  11. Previous years solves question papers of M.Sc (Mathematics) entrance exam Rajasthan University
  12. Kerala University, M.D. In Anaesthesiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  14. Kerala University, M.D. In Psychiatry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. JNU MCA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Kerala University, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Solved question papers of MCA entrance exam of last 10 years?
  18. Kerala MCA entrance exam previous years question papers?
1st June 2011, 11:17 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?

Directly go to google and open karala unv. Website in the last year papers click and select for mca u will get the paper
tips for obtaing good marks is also given their
2nd June 2011, 09:17 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?

Dear friend,

check out the following links,they may be useful for you

http://entrance-exam.net/mca-papers/

Solved question papers of MCA entrance exam?

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/03/mca-...on-papers.html

GOOD LUCK
3rd June 2011, 11:14 AM
baljinder aujla

Default Re: Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?

The Kerala MCA Entrance Exam is carried out by the Government of Kerala for the admission of candidates into the different institutes that offer the MCA course. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria

Students who are applying for this exam are supposed to be permanent residents of India. There is no age limit for this course. The students are required to be graduates with Statistics or Mathematics. Those who are doing their final year are also suitable to apply.

Application Procedure

There are two methods to apply for the Kerala MCA Entrance Exam. They are:

Online Method

The first thing the aspirants must do is to remit the exam fee from any branch of the SBT. Following this, they can fill the form online through the authorized website of the CEE. The form then should be printed and kept safely for further reference.

Offline Method

Candidates can procure the form directly from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). An alternative to this is to receive the form by post. To do so, the candidate must send a letter of request to the CEE along with a DD of the required amount. After the form is filled up, it is supposed to be mailed to the administrative center of the CEE along with all the proper documents. A DD of the necessary amount is also to be sent alongside it. The form should only be mailed either by Speed or Registered post>>>>>>>>>>>
3rd June 2011, 05:04 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?

You can visit www.ignou.com for more information.

On which you will find several papers like following:

MCS - 011 Problem Solving and Programming
MCS - 012 Computer Organisation & Assembly Language Programming
MCS - 013 Discrete Mathematics
MCS - 014 Systems Analysis and Design
MCS - 015 Communication Skills
MCS - 021 Data and File Structure
MCS - 022 Operating System Concepts and Networking Management
MCS - 023 Database Management Systems
MCS - 024 Object Oriented Technologies and Java
MCS - 031 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
MCS - 032 Object Oriented Analysis and Design
MCS - 033 Advanced Discrete Mathematics
MCS - 034 Software Engineering
MCS - 035 Accounting and Financial Management
MCS - 041 Operating Systems
MCS - 042 Data Communication and Computer Networks
MCS - 043 Advanced Database Design
MCS - 051 Advanced Internet Technologies
MCS - 052 Principles of Management and Information Systems
MCS - 053 Computer Graphics and Multimedia
MCSE - 003 Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management
MCSE - 004 Numerical and Statistical Computing
MCSE - 011 Parallel Computing

All the best!
14th June 2011, 04:19 PM
moses dhangar

pls send me the last 5 years solved question papers of MCA entrance exam for mumbai university
16th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
HNB garhwal university mock test paper of MCA entrence
plz

i dont know sylabus of garhwal university of mca entrence test
so plz sir infom me......
jitendra patel
20th June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?
22nd June 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I want the model question paper for entrance exam in university of Mother Teresa ,Kodaikanal
23rd June 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please send me last 6 years MCA solved entrance question papers conducted by kerala university and tips to gain good marks in entrance exam.

email-id at:[email protected]
29th June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i want mca enterance exam sample papers of md university rohtak
20th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me question paper of bhu from 2000 to 2010 at [email protected]
28th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i need last 5 years question papers for mca entrance exam
2nd August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to know how many mark is needed to be in the ranklist of MCA Entrance conducted by CEE
25th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me solved mca entrance paper for aligarh muslim university.
my e-mail id [email protected]
9th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me solved question papers for mca Kerala entrance exam. my mail address is [email protected]
1st April 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me solved question papers for mca Kerala entrance exam. my mail address is [email protected]
26th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me solved question papers (last 6 years ) for mca Kerala entrance exam. my mail address is [email protected]
4th September 2012, 12:30 AM
cheekkutty

sir,
Please send me solved question papers for All Kerala MCA entrance exam..
24th August 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
To: [email protected]
24th August 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
to: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?