11th June 2011, 02:34 AM
sjaved

Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?

respected sir,
i want to do mba from symbiosis by distense learning .plese tell me tha last date of admission and is there any entrence exam . or about admission prosedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  2. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  3. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  4. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  5. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  6. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  8. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  9. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis
  10. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  12. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  13. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  14. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  16. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  17. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?
22nd June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?

what is the last date for submission of application by post??
18th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?

please tell me the last date of application for distance learning MBA from symbiosis..
18th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission for distance learning program in MBA from symbiosis
16th August 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I got re in 6 th sem bba ..cn i also take admission in mba ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?