18th January 2011, 06:43 PM
jasleen_ kaur

Last date to apply for Lateral entry entrance exams of various engineering colleges

as i have completed my diploma in IT so i want to take admission in good college , Please tell me that from where should i get the leet form an what's the last date . please reply

18th January 2011, 08:27 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Last date to apply for Lateral entry entrance exams of various engineering colleges

This is depend on the forms.most of the for are already release.most of engineering exam lat date is in feb.
18th January 2011, 08:30 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Last date to apply for Lateral entry entrance exams of various engineering colleges

You can buy forms from any forms shop or directly contact the college for direct admission after diploma.
28th January 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me about books which i must refer for SLIET and LEET entrance test.
3rd February 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Now am doing final year diploma in electronics and communication, is it possible to join any bachelor degree course after this or the after the diploma is the only way is to join engineering. Am so confused pls suggest me
3rd April 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year diploma in computer technology. I planned to do my engineering in government colleges. So please let me know the date of issuing the application form for 2011 lateral entry BE
22nd April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year diploma in computer technology. I planned to do my engineering in government colleges. So kindly let me know the date of issuing the application form for 2011 lateral entry BE
14th May 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

I am Prabu doing his D.com final yr, has overall 85% upto 5th sem. (MBC)

Pls let me know the last batch cutoff of marks for BE lateral entry
19th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

where is application form issue for lateral entry in academic year
31st May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing diploma in computer science engg.. sir i want to know that when leet forms are available for us.sir please tell me on this no.7206723286 or
e mail at- [email protected]
i will be thankfull for this
1st June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

may i know, which is the last date for issuing application form for diplomo lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?