23rd August 2011, 01:22 PM
harmick

Last date to apply for NET and SET Exam? Procedure to apply for NET Exam?

Last date and procedure to apply NET/SET exam for December 2011
please reply asap

23rd August 2011, 10:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for NET and SET Exam? Procedure to apply for NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmick View Post
please reply asap
NET Stands for National Eligiblity test And SET stands for State Eligiblity Test.

>> The NET Examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year and SET Examination was Conducted by University Of Pune As a state Agency.

>> To apply for NET Examination You Must Have completed your Post graduation degree course in any Discipline form a recognised University and You must have also scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation degree course.

The NET Examination was Held in june and in december every year.

The June NET examination was already completed and For December NET Examination Notification was not yet declared, So If you have completed your Post graduation examination then you are eligible to apply for SET/NET Examination.

So, Please wait for Few months Because the Notification of NET Examination was going to be declared soon in Few Months.

>> But you are eligible to apply for SET Examination, the notification of SET was already updated in the official website, so please check the Dates of SET and then apply for this examination online.

Important Dates -

>> Date of examination - Sunday, 27th NOVEMBER 2011

>> Online Form Submission Starts - 17th AUGUST, 2011

>> Last Date of Online submission - 14th SEPTEMBER, 2011

>> Last Date of Hard Copy Submission - 20th SEPTEMBER, 2011.

And If you want to get More Information then please visit the official website of NET and SET Examination -

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/index_online.html

http://ugcnetonline.in
24th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Last date to apply for NET and SET Exam? Procedure to apply for NET Exam?

Quote:
please reply asap
last day to apply for net is september 5.you can apply either online or offline.for the offline applicants their application should reach the CSIR office at Delhi on or before september 9.You can collect the application forms and pay fees in selected INDIAN Bank branches.hurry up and contact your near by Indian Bank branch to know about the branches having application forms.
31st August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for NET and SET Exam? Procedure to apply for NET Exam?

I want old question papers of set exawm in economic
7th September 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the Last date to apply NET EXAM DECEMBER 2011?
14th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell what is yhe last date for the submission of forms for net dec2011
20th September 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

have wbcsc issued on line application form for set exam that was going to be held in december?
2nd November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

biochemistry student can apply net exam in this december exam
12th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please reply asap
plz answer me the date of set exam
19th February 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

which is the last date for apply in net exam?
18th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am MA in Hindi . can I eligible for this exam?
21st March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

need the previous years question papers for net examination in mathematics.and please give details of the site
27th March 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

date of the net and slet exam in the year of 2012 pls send the details for my mail id [email protected]
21st April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

upto which date i can apply for set exam in msc chemistry 2012 ?
16th July 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me about the last date of SET exam conducted by west bengal government in 2012 after june, 2012 and send me the syllabus of SET exam for economics. my e-mail address is [email protected]
26th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

When will the next date of set net exam in 2012 ?
1st August 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.ed with 75% wen can i apply for set or net exam and which subject will be eligible forme
22nd August 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to take the net exam for life science in december 2012 how can I apply and from where do I get the syllabus
30th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for net exam tat is going to held on december 24th 2012
2nd September 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for NET-SET? when & from where the form will get ? please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?