3rd January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?

Please tell me when to apply for the SET exam conducted by the Govt of Tamilnadu and Kerala? What is the procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?

10th January 2011, 06:28 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?

I am giving you a site through which you can apply online for SET,KERELA exam.
http://lbskerala.com/menu/set/set2010/index.htm
and ugc conducted the net exam,official site for this is-http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
20th January 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?

kindly tell when set exam 2011 will held for the state of Tamilnadu. and also tel me how to apply for set exam?
4th February 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the last application date of drdo-set exam?
9th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is last date for SET application
9th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please tellme slet exam date and application form.
26th February 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for net exam 2011, please tell me
15th March 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

please visit site www.ugc.ac.in.there you can see netclick there and read the instructions carefully.it will be published on april onwards
21st March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

..what is the new structure of NET & SET papers & what are the dates of both exam ?
22nd March 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know from where I would get the Online Application forms for Net and Set examination 2011? arun
24th March 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there anyone who can kindly tell me about gate, net and slate exams and its schedules 2011.
[email protected]
26th March 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

i want the set , net exam form .
23rd May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the rpocedure to submit the application for tamilnadu set exam?
1st June 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the date of SET Examination, west bengal college service commission.
sirjan hansda
9th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

how many times application form?AVAILABLE IN THE YEAR? NET AND SET
19th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

bED COLLEGE LECTURERSHIP
23rd August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

set Exm date 2011
5th September 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about dec 2011 entrance examination date& how to apply examination form
26th September 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about dec 2011 net examination date science & application form date for computer science.
1st October 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

how to open application form of set examination 2011
9th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavna04 View Post
I am giving you a site through which you can apply online for SET,KERELA exam.
http://lbskerala.com/menu/set/set2010/index.htm
and ugc conducted the net exam,official site for this is-http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
Sir I am From Mumbai tell me Please when SET 2012 Exam Held ..?
Please send the detail on my Email Id Please
Email: [email protected]
25th May 2012, 03:59 PM
bakyarajgo

the SET exam conducted by the Govt of Tamilnadu and Kerala? What is the procedure for obtaining the application form?
26th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.tech in industrial mathematics with computer application with distinction from pune university.
When where and how do i apply for net set examination for this dec 2012
19th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Where i can get application for set exam in tamilnadu. what is the last date to submit for set exam. when is the exam?
24th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of application of set exam in Maharashatra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?