6th April 2011, 02:42 PM
b.shireesha

Last date for applying for Polytechnic Exam? Where to submit the forms?

what is the last date of applying for polytechnic exam ? where can we submit application form ? i am from khammam

16th April 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for applying for Polytechnic Exam? Where to submit the forms?

plz send last date of applying of delhi polytenic

7th October 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for applying for Polytechnic Exam? Where to submit the forms?

when i will able to fill the forms of polytechnic exams of different states?

20th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

polytechnic form date

14th January 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

polytechnic exam date of 2012

15th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

where will the polytechnic exam forms(which will be conducted for those who are studying 10th or completed 10th) be available & when is the last date of submission of form?

7th March 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submit form of poly technic 2012 in A.P

15th March 2012, 12:52 PM
masuka123

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply, I have already asked my college authorities about it and they told me to look for another college as they do not provide such thing. I am working for a software company remotely (as the company is based in the US) and hold a position of junior developer.

I would require to get a degree and will continue the same wok as I am doing now as I am very pleased to work here. Can I apply for a correspondence degree course with my current certification of 2 year completion?

Regards,

6th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Last date of polytechnique form submitting

6th May 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=b.shireesha;500443]what is the last date of applying for polytechnic exam ? where can we submit application form ? i am from jammu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?