14th January 2012, 09:12 AM
om prakash bhagat

What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?

Dear sir,
I want to ask few questions regarding the "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM "
(1)Is the form for jharkhand polytechnic available in the market now?
(2)What is the last date for the submission of forms?
(3)Is it available in BIHAR also?
(4)When will "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM" be held?
I request you to reply me as soon as possible.I will ever be obliged to you for your this act of kindness.

your faithfull
om prakash bhagat
lohardaga

Related Questions:
  1. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  3. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  4. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning? -- [New]
  5. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  7. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  8. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  9. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  10. What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  11. What's the last date of form submission for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  12. What's the scheduled date for the publication of Jharkhand JELET form? What's the scheduled exam date for the same?
  13. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  14. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  15. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  17. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form
  18. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
2nd April 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?

When will "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM " be held ?
10th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?

Date of exam 2012
30th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

(2)What is the last date for the submission of forms

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/whats-scheduled-date-jharkhand-polytechnic-exam-last-date-form-submission-when-will-exam-held-572625.html#ixzz2JSQNEZSC
7th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam-2013? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?

Dear sir,
I request you to reply me as soon as possible.I will ever be obliged to you for your this act of kindness.

your faithfull
adarsh
[email protected]
raniganj(w.b)
11th February 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
17th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

when will held jharkhand polytechnic exam ?
19th March 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

is the form of bihar polytechnic available in market now ???
26th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

last date of jharkhand polytechnic
29th November 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to ask a few questions regarding the "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM ".they are as follows:
(1)Is the form for Jharkhand polytechnic available in the market now?
(3)When will "JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC EXAM" be held?

I request you to reply me as soon as possible.I will be highly obliged to you for your this act of kindness.

your faithful
Leyaqat Ali
[email protected]
14th April 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir my question is that when will the examination of jharkhand polytechnic 2014 will held
31st December 2017, 06:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For polytechnic examination candidates must have 10+2 passed certificate or equivalent exam from recognized University with aggregate marks of 50%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

IMPORTANT DATES

1. Application forms will be issued: 13 March, 2018.

2. Last date of issue of application forms is 19 April, 2018.

3. Examination date is in the 1st week of June 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?