17th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Last date of B.Ed exam CET form?

last date of b.ed cet exam form...pleaes tell me the date of the same

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the B.Ed CET Mumbai entrance exam form? Date of the B.Ed CET exam?
  2. Where to get Bed CET mumbai entrance exam form?
  3. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  4. Details about CET entrance exam date? When is the date to fill the CET exam form?
  5. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same?
  6. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  7. Date of B.ED CET Exam in Maharashtra for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of form for this Exam?
  8. Date of examination and last date of form submission for B.Ed CET 2015 exam?
  9. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  10. Date of MHT-CET Exam next year? Last date to fill forms for this Exam?
  11. Date and syllabus of Karnataka B.Ed CET exam? -- [New]
  12. Where can I get the MHT CET form in Mumbai? What is the last date of submitting the form?
  13. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  14. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  15. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  16. Date of Maharashtra MH-CET B.ed examination in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  18. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same and from where to get the form?
24th June 2016, 11:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of B.Ed exam CET form?

>> Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune is conducts common entrance test for admission in the B ed courses in the colleges of Maharashtra.

>> The last date of B.Ed exam CET form is 12 May 2017

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

Director of Higher Education
Central Building, Pune 411 001.
Phone : 020-26051729
Fax : 020-26051729
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?