20th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?

Sir,howwe can aply for BED, what is the last date of BED Form. and what is the fes for this curent year

16th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?

what is the date of BED in du.
plz tell me
22nd February 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?

what is the last date of sumbition of bed application for entrance exam and what are details i want to attach to it.
what is fee structure for entrance exam.
22nd February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I wanted to do my b.ed in bangalore univesity. please send me colsed collages in anekal (tk) and send me the sample question paper, enterence exam sample question paper and details of fees

Thank you
10th March 2012, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of sale b.ed form.and submit form?
12th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, what is the date of sale bed forms of regular course 2012-2013
13th March 2012, 12:28 PM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

How to Apply?

General post offices and university post offices are the places from where a candidate can get the application form. All candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 150.The application form consists of an OMR sheet and an information brochure. Candidates can also procure application forms from the e-seva centers situated at Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Visakh, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Warangal. Online application can be done through the official site of EdCET.

How to fill the Form?

OMR sheets in the application form should be given special care and attention. Make sure the OMR sheet is in good condition .Do not fold or scribble on the OMR sheet. Use only dot/ball pens for marking or writing in the OMR sheet. Read all the information given in the booklet before filling.

Important Dates (Tentative)

Application forms are available from the last week of March, 2012
The deadline for submitting the application from is April, 2012 last week.
Date of the Exam will be on the Month of June, 2012

B.Ed Fee structure:
Category ‘A’
Rs.12,400/-
Category ‘B'
Rs.12,400/-
Rs.2,000/- special fee.
13th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

where we get b.ed counselling form?
22nd March 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for bed entrance exam for this year?
6th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

the last b ed cet form last exam form date
11th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can you help me for the b.de call from application how we can take plssssssssss
11th April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 know that can 12th class students can also apply 4 b.ed form . Plz sir let me know as early as possible.
24th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want know that can i join b.ed after 12th. pls..tell me
27th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to know from where we get the form of b-ed correspondence from delhi university. the date of entrance 2012-2013.what is fee structure of bed correspondence.
29th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i get b.ed form of m.p? what is last date of b.ed?
29th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to do B.ED FROM IGNOU what is the last date for paying fee for intrance test
1st May 2012, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage are required for b.ed admission ?
8th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a secondery teacher at a state provincislised school, assam
St. Category,
Doing m.a at idol guahati final year.
Degree==43%
Now i want to do B Ed in SMU
How i shall do it
12th May 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of up b.ed colleges?
13th May 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1887883]dear sir, what is the date of sale bed forms of regular course 2012-2013.
26th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,When is the last date for submitting B.ED entrance exam application form for this year 2012.PLEASE send details to my Email id
[email protected]
27th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any centre for B.ed in kerala, Kozhikode dist.
3rd June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have get 1387 in female ranking and 8750 in genral raking, whether i will admit in govt colleges of bed in up or added colleges in bed in up or self finance colleges in bed up? may also be intimated the fee structure of above 3 types of colleges

gita
9th June 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

when will give the B.ED application form for counselling?
9th June 2012, 06:22 PM
shalini cv

plz tell what is the last date of b.ed ignou
10th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

in IGNOU when the B.ED entrance form is issued -
17th June 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee?when will the course start?
4th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the govt college of b.ed admistion last date
5th July 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What job will come after complet B.ed
5th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

last date of submit the b.ed application
7th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what is tha last date b.ed
20th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.Ed from Delhi University.Kindly tell me the procedure and fee structure for the same.
24th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can i buy an application to bed and is the date extant ?
28th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the latest information about bed entrance exam after june 2012
26th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR BED KE APPLICATION FORM KAB AATE HAIN
12th September 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

how many years we r eligible for psc and ias exams
12th October 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hnw can apply B.Ed? last date
12th November 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is date of entranc exam of ignu bed 2013-14?
1st December 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structre of genral categary students in up.b.ed
21st December 2012, 01:40 PM

Sir,howwe can aply for BED?
what is the last date of BED?
what is the fees structurefor BED?
how many subjects in BED?
24th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the date specified for upcoming bed admission....
31st January 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of sale distance bed form?
how can we apply for distance bed?
what is the fee structure &entrance dates in barhampur university?
31st January 2013, 09:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,howwe can aply for BED, what is the last date of BED Form. and what is the fes for this curent year
HI!
Your question is incomplete you please mention the name of university or college so that we can tell you last date of submission of form.

For taking Admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Ed:-
> Pass graduation with any stream that can be teach in School with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% mark is require.
> The age should be in between 21-30 year.

ALL THE BEST!
16th February 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want to know thad my b.com pass from d.u sol final year result has been
announced in the month of this december. But i got e.r in one subject (eco.), i
has been gave this exam in january, but the result will be declared in april, so
can i do b.ed from d.u correspondance?
23rd February 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Where are the special b.ed colleges in ap sir
5th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wanted to know that i am BA (Pass) Course
1.How can I collect B.ED Form 2013-14, 2.Fee of course, 3.When will the course start, 4.Last submission date of B.ED Application Form, 5.How much percentage are required for B.ED Admission for Pass Graduate, 6.What is last date of B.ED Admission of Govt. & Private Colleges - pl inform me my all queries on my E-Mail ID : [email protected]
as soon as possible.
17th March 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure for admission in b.ed in kuk university for private students and what is the date of forms for admission in 2013-2014
18th March 2013, 11:49 AM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi....
Friends,

B.Ed stand for - Bachelor of Education.

This course duration 1 year.

B.Ed eligibility like ::
=============

*** The candidates must be complete graduation degree in any recognized university

*** Your degree with minimum 55 % of marks

*** For SC / ST candidates 50 % of marks

*** No age limit for B.Ed course.

All the best...........................
3rd April 2013, 04:44 PM
Kusum Ramdev

what is the fee structure of bed from kurukshetra university and maharishi dayanand university and duration
11th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is fees structure and criteria for admission in Jodhpur University and Lucknow University.Are these Universities have AICT and
NCTE approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?