7th December 2010, 12:46 PM
yazhinichandran

Last date to buy the TANCET application form? How to prepare for the exam?

which s the last date to get TANCET application form? how to prepare for that exam?

21st December 2010, 10:50 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Last date to buy the TANCET application form? How to prepare for the exam?

Hii
you have asked for the last date to buy TANCET application form. You can apply online for it through theri website. Iam giving you a link where you will find all the details related to TNACET 2011 Exam. here is the link:

http://allindianexamsresults.blogspot.com/2010/09/tancet-2011-tancet-application-forms.html
21st December 2010, 11:18 PM
anitha03

Default Re: Last date to buy the TANCET application form? How to prepare for the exam?

hi friend,

TANCET exam will call 2011 febraury or march. the exam will conduct may month of last. i give anna university website address here www.annauniv.edu/
check this website and get the details about tancet. here i have attached one set of tancet syllabus and question papers.
this exam having three objective test
1.basic engg -
2.maths
3.our major subject objective test
check this website here all subject syllabus are available
http://entrance.icbse.com/tancet/syllabus/
all the best for ur exam,,,,,,,,,,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TANCET-ME-BASIC-ENGG.pdf(376.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET-ME-MATHS.pdf(419.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf tancetMESUBSEC.pdf(1.42 MB, 69 views)
22nd December 2010, 01:51 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Last date to buy the TANCET application form? How to prepare for the exam?

Hi,
TANCET exam will be conducted in the last week of May, So dont be panic.
The form will be available in the month of March only.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 02:06 PM
ruchika4989

forms are not yet out .you have to wait for the notification of it first
1st January 2011, 11:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazhinichandran View Post
which s the last date to get TANCET application form? how to prepare for that exam?
The exam will be performed during February or March of 2011. You need to visit the official website to get more information about the exam. There are lots of websites which offer question papers as for the preparation of the exam. Students can visit these portals and download previous years question papers and practice accordingly.
22nd February 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

end of date for giving tancet exam
20th March 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Hellow sir/madam,which is the last date for filling the TANCET2011 application form?
20th March 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY FOR TANCET 2011 FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE TAMIL NADU?
PLEASE PUBLISH THE DATE AND DETAILS
22nd March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get a application form from a desired centre
20th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir .........may i know the last date of receiving the tancet application form
21st April 2011, 12:37 AM
Nazu_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Last date to buy the TANCET application form? How to prepare for the exam?

Last date to buy the TANCET application form is 27th April, 2011.
For further information, you can refer the following link:

http://allindianexamsresults.blogspot.com/2010/09/tancet-2011-tancet-application-forms.html
1st January 2012, 04:29 PM
senthilkumarvm

At the end of the april, tancet application will be issued.. preparing simple apptitude, basic technical questions, simple maths.. that's enough to got high marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?