3rd July 2012, 02:53 PM
devikadilawer

Last date to fill the form of M.Ed exam?

could u plz tell me what is the last date of form filling of m.ed exam..please tell me the last date

29th November 2012, 12:24 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to fill the form of M.Ed exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devikadilawer View Post
could u plz tell me what is the last date of form filling of m.ed exam..please tell me the last date
Dear,

You have not mentioned anything about which university you are talking about or which state. But i will tell you a common date that will be applicable all over India.

You have to fill an online application form for it from the university you want. It will cost Rs 1800 to general candidates and Rs 900 to SC/ST candidates. Last date for submission of form was in November but in some universities you can fill till February 2013. You have to check it yourself as you have not provided enough information about you so that i can exactly help you.

Hope it will help.

Best of luck!
29th November 2012, 01:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to fill the form of M.Ed exam?

Hello,
The question is incomplete. See there are a lot of universities that have M.Ed. curriculum. Also there are a list of universities in different states. So the number of examinations become huge. Now normally every institute that is autonomous, basically, can hold M.Ed. examinations. So that means the dates for application, last dates of form submission differs from university to university. But still the common time that you can expect M.Ed. forms to come out are April beginning-May end. So the last date can be expected to be May last week or June first week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?