19th May 2010, 09:06 PM
mansur habibullah

How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?

Hi I am Mansur Habibullah.I passed xii this year with science.I fill up the form of NDA in the last date of form fill up. I send the form last date by bluedart.but I have not get my admit card on this time.how can I know from upsc office that my form was expelled or not?

30th October 2011, 07:56 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansur habibullah View Post
Hi I am Mansur Habibullah.I passed xii this year with science.I fill up the form of NDA in the last date of form fill up. I send the form last date by bluedart.but I have not get my admit card on this time.how can I know from upsc office that my form was expelled or not?
How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?

Generally UPSc sends a rejection notice ,if your application is rejected so please check whether you have provided your correct address during form filling. But in some cases it has also been found that upsc fails to send admit card on time .If you are suffering from the same case ,then please contact the UPSc office and request them to provide a duplicate admit card.They will definitely provide you .

For more information please visit the official website of upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in

With Regards
ravik1214
30th October 2011, 09:33 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?

Quote:
Dear Friend,

As you have submitted the form on the last date so there is a chance that your application does not reach there in time.If your application fails to reach within appropriate date then you can not get any information from anywhere and if it reaches but gets cancelled then they will send you the information about the cause of rejection.If you don't get admit card then you should download it from NDA's official site and confirm the status of your application from there..

Best Wishes.....

Bestt
30th October 2011, 11:11 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?

Quote:

Application Status of NDA Form

Sending the form on the last date is always a bit tight..

In order to check whether your form has been rejected or accepted..you can go to the following website and check your application status online

http://upsc.gov.in

The written exam generally tests you on the following things :-

General Knowledge
English
Basic Maths

You need to first clear the written exam..then the interview and finally the medical examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

If your NDA form is rejected by the UPSC then either you will receive a call from the office Or a rejection notice regarding that.

You can also check your status online by entering your receipt no. on the acknowledgement slip.

Your admit card will also make you confirmed about your NDA form accepted by the authorities.
12th November 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of NDA application form
24th January 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

IS It compulsory to sign with black ink pen?
31st January 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

it is necessary to post the form?
9th February 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what if i have filled nda online form twice ...in first one my choice of services is different and in 2nt it is different........also some things like address....email id....is different...?????...because i filled wrong info in 1st form.. will it get rejected??
10th February 2012, 10:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for NDA-I and NDA-II.

From this year NDA can be applied through on line and accordingly as you have applied NDA on line then the status of your application can be checked on line through the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in by submitting the application form number, Name, Date of Birth and security Pin as provided in the web site in the appropriate space on the web page.
16th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i finishd garjuvion this yaer so i intristed in NDA can u gurd me ?
15th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i don't know how to check weather my NDA form is accepted or not/
10th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
Myslf Rohit Aage, i hav submitted my NDA application form with my name & date when the photo was taken, on my photograph. So whether it will get accepted or rejected? Please help!
19th March 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 9 class. I whish to join NDA for class 10 for my beutifull futer , so I can join the NDA for clas10
Give answer at: [email protected]
Mobile no. 9425327274
26th August 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i have filled form for september 27th 2015 exam but idoesnt know wheter it was filled or not and it was accepted or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?