11th April 2018, 07:56 AM
Akshay Kumar Handa

Last date to fillup BSc(Forestry) entrance exam application of Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?

Hi Sir, I want to fillup the entrance exam application form of Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry for admission in BSc in Forestry course. I would like to know about the last date of filling up the application form for the entrance exam. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do PhD in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?
  2. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  3. Entrance examination for forestry and horticulture: Forms Dates?
  4. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  5. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  6. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  7. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc horticulture after BSc forestry?
  9. Universities in Abroad offering M.Sc Forestry? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  10. How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?
  11. When will I receive my registration number for CPT June entrance exam?
  12. Information about BSc Horticulture and Forestry Entrance Exam?
  13. Which course to prefer related to forest after 12th commerce?
  14. List of the colleges or universities offering MSc in pomology or vegetable crops?
  15. How may I get a job in Horticulture department at Himachal Pradesh? I've a diploma in Horticulture and Forestry and have completed 22 years of service in Army
  16. When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?
  17. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  18. If I am doing BSc Horticulture which optional to choose for IAS exam?
22nd April 2018, 01:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date to fillup BSc(Forestry) entrance exam application of Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Kumar Handa View Post
Hi Sir, I want to fillup the entrance exam application form of Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry for admission in BSc in Forestry course. I would like to know about the last date of filling up the application form for the entrance exam. Please tell me asap.
The tentative dates for admission to the Undergraduate degree programme are listed below. The actual dates will be notified here after the release of the official schedule.

- Application form will begin from the month of May, 2018.

- Last date to fill an online application form : June,2018

- Last date of receiving an online application fee with late fee of Rs 1000/- June, 2018.

- Entrance exam date : June, 2018

- Result and counselling : June, 2018

- Second Counselling : July,2018.

For more details you may log on to the official page of the college : http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?