16th April 2011, 01:29 PM
Karam Chand Thakur

Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?

My son has appeared in plus two (Non Medical) examination from Himachal Pradesh School of Board examination. He is intered to enhance his further studies in horticulture and forestry. Please let me know the date for issue of form for entrance examination for bsc in horticulture and forestry from Dr Yashwant Singh, Agriculture and foresty University Nauni, Solan.

17th July 2011, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?

B.Sc1 year student are available for horlticulture entrance.
12th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?

tell me the application submission dates
18th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply for BSc. agriculture in Nauni, Solan?
18th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get the enterance test forms
11th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

is there any way to check the status of the application form which has already been sent for Bsc. forestry?
22nd March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the date when bsc forms for UG will be out?
Reply soon..........
27th April 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 with science i want to take admission in this university in bsc
29th April 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

date of issue of form for MS C
29th April 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the different coarses of tourism ?
9th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
6th March 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Iam forest guard in h.p forest department and iwant to study in bsc foresty for this wat should i do
14th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply entrance exam of Bsc forestry and horticulture` is there any age limit to apply this course
1st May 2015, 01:46 PM

[QUOTE= Satpal Thakur 530764]My son has appeared in plus two (Non Medical) from centeral board of secondary education Board examination. He is intered to enhance his further studies in horticulture and forestry. Please let me know the date for issue of form for entrance examination for bsc in horticulture and forestry from Dr Yashwant Singh, Agriculture and foresty University Nauni, Solan.I want all the related information regarding
Admission and form filling date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?